CAP Cadet Commanders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Rocketry Badge

4 posters

Go down

Model Rocketry Badge Empty Model Rocketry Badge

Post by Poobah Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Do you have your model rocketry badge? When did you get it?
Poobah
Poobah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 105
Job position in CAP/Past positions : Cadet Commander (duh), previously Deputy Cadet Commander and misc support staff positions
Registration date : 2007-10-12

https://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Model Rocketry Badge Empty Re: Model Rocketry Badge

Post by Poobah Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:09 pm

I got mine back in 2003, a few months after I joined CAP. My squadron had a whole month devoted to Model Rocketry, during which we built our rockets and did all the other stuff we had to do. The last meeting of the month, we had launch day. 2 other cadets and I earned our badges, the others had trouble with their rockets, or lost them in trees or something.
Poobah
Poobah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 105
Job position in CAP/Past positions : Cadet Commander (duh), previously Deputy Cadet Commander and misc support staff positions
Registration date : 2007-10-12

https://capcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by topgun Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Poobah wrote:I got mine back in 2003, a few months after I joined CAP. My squadron had a whole month devoted to Model Rocketry, during which we built our rockets and did all the other stuff we had to do. The last meeting of the month, we had launch day. 2 other cadets and I earned our badges, the others had trouble with their rockets, or lost them in trees or something.

I got my rocketry badge back in North Carolina i believe in 2004 or so....I also competed against other Rocketry teams in the Wing. My team got first both at the squadron leval and wing leval....Sorry about busting your bubble. Cool
topgun
topgun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 89
Job position in CAP/Past positions : All CAP Cadet Staff Posistions and currently am the cadet commander of the Colorado Springs Cadet Sq
Registration date : 2007-10-15

http://www.cscs-wolfpack.us

Back to top Go down

Post by OIC Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 am

I tried to get the whole squadron involved in model rocketry. I had got almost everyone past the first stage, but when the day to launch them came only one kid showed up and he didnt bring all the rockets needed. So I was the only one to get the badge.

OIC
C/Amn
C/Amn

Number of posts : 9
Job position in CAP/Past positions : Cadet Deputy Commander
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by footballrun21 Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:36 pm

OIC wrote:I tried to get the whole squadron involved in model rocketry. I had got almost everyone past the first stage, but when the day to launch them came only one kid showed up and he didnt bring all the rockets needed. So I was the only one to get the badge.

Seems like a lack of communication as to who would be attending the event. One way to make sure that doesn't happen again is to have everyone "sign up" for the activity and then send out a phone chain the day before reminding everyone about the event.

footballrun21
C/Amn
C/Amn

Number of posts : 10
Job position in CAP/Past positions : Cadet Commander
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: